Evacuation Slide Systems (ESS)
- Specifically designed for Low Freeboard Vessels
- Combination Slide & Platform stowed in an innovative space-saving container for safe and speedy evacuation for all passengers
- 3 models available for vessels with freeboard heights from 3 metres (10 feet) to 3.65 metres (12 feet)
- USA: 50/100 passengers – Canada: 75/150 passengers
- Innovative and slim line stowage container
- Width 1360mm (53.5″) x Height 1220mm (48″) x Depth 380mm (15″)
- Maximized deck space
- Easy deployment: pull the safety pin and lift the release bar; automatic deployment and inflation in 45 seconds
- Release bar and entry mounted at deck level for all passengers
– Cost Effective
- Ideal for new and retrofit applications
– Space Saving
- Increased deck space
- Existing DBC platforms can be stowed on their own (without the slide) and deployed from this container
- Mini-slide also available in separate portable valise unit
3 models available for vessels with freeboard heights up to 3 metres (10 feet) in USA and 4 metres (13 feet) in Canada:
- ESS 50 (USCG) / 75 (CCG) (Model SL25)
- ESS 100 (USCG) / 150 (CCG) (Model SL32)
- ESS 100 (USCG) / 150 (CCG) (Model SL40)
Drawings and dimensions shown are for the 50/75 persons platform model.
Please contact us for specifications on the 100/150 persons size.
Transport Canada and USCG approved.