Repforn Lda, is a dynamic, privately owned company founded in April 2011 specifically for safety equipment service, after owners recognized local and regional market needs for Company which will comply with local authorities, IMO, flag and port State, classification societies and maritime organization rules and regulations and be able to respond professionally on clients request for supply and servicing of lifesaving and firefighting equipment on vessels and yachts operating waters and ports of Montenegro and Adriatic.
The company’s service station is situated in Bijela, Bay of Boka, the primary location of the major repair yard, moorings and marina facilities. Its customers include, foreign registered commercial vessels through their local agents, local fishing and passenger vessels as well as both foreign and locally registered yachts.
Although founded primarily as an inflatable life raft service station, company goal is to become local and regional leader in field of Marine safety equipment service and supply offering items such as:
- Service and supply of inflatable life rafts (leisure and commercial),
- Service and supply of hydrostatic release units,
- Inspection and supply of life jackets, lifebuoys and work west,
- Inspection and supply of immersion suits,
- Annual and 5 yearly inspection of lifeboats, davits and winches,
- Supply of emergency food and water ratios,
- Supply of safety posters and IMO signs,
- Service and supply of fixed firefighting equipment,
- Service and supply of portable fire extinguishers,
- Service and supply of SCBA